Hon. Odhuluma Assan Igbegiri Celebrates Birthday, Gives Thanks to God for Another Year
Honourable Odhuluma Assan Igbegiri, the GDI Coordinator in Ahoada West Local Government Area of Rivers State, has celebrated his birthday with a heartfelt message of gratitude to God for the gift of life and His continued preservation.
In a message shared with the public through his official Facebook account, Igbegiri reflected on his journey and acknowledged what he described as God’s grace and protection over his life.
He expressed gratitude for every breath, moment, and step, noting that his faith in belonging to God has remained a source of strength throughout his journey.
According to him, the occasion was not just an opportunity to mark another year but also a moment to return all glory, honour, and praise to God Almighty for bringing him safely to another milestone.
“If not for knowing that I belong to God, and that every breath, every moment, and every step of my life is preserved by Him, I would not have come this far.”
He continued by giving thanks for the opportunity to witness another beautiful day and celebrate another year of life.
“Today, I return all the glory, honour, and praise to God Almighty, who has graciously preserved my life and brought me to this beautiful day.”
Concluding his message, the GDI Coordinator warmly celebrated himself, writing, “As I celebrate another year of life, I say: Happy birthday to me.”
The birthday message has drawn attention from friends, associates, and well-wishers who are expected to join him in celebrating the new chapter and wishing him many more years of good health, fulfilment, and continued success.
No comments:
Post a Comment